The Kobalt 24-Volt Drywall Cut-out Tool has a brushless motor that provides 28,000-RPMs and is the perfect tool when working with drywall. The slim body designs allows it to be used in tight places and also provides easy portability. When using a fully charged Kobalt 24-volt max 2.0-Ah battery (sold separately) and the included 1/8-inch bit, this tool can cut up to 90 linear feet in 1/2-inch drywall. The soft start feature allows you to keep complete control of the tool from the moment you push the trigger. The cut-out tool comes with Kobalt’s 5-year limited warranty and is compatible with all Kobalt 24-volt max batteries and chargers (sold separately).
- The Kobalt 24-volt high efficiency brushless motor generates a maximum no-load speed of 28,000 RPM
- Cut-out tool collet accepts 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch bits
- Cuts up to 90 linear feet in 1/2-inch drywall using a fully charged 2.0-Ah battery (sold separately) and 1/8-inch bit (included)
- Soft start allows user to control the cut from start to finish
- Built-in LED pre-light and afterglow provide added light to work in darker spaces
- Compatible with all Kobalt 24-volt max batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- Kobalt’s 5-year warranty gives you peace of mind