This tape measure is equipped with a stainless-steel spring and blade to resist rust and corrosion, making this the longest lasting tape measure in wet conditions. The patented self-locking blade mechanism allows the tape to pull out smoothly and then automatically locks itself in place. Once you have completed your measurement, simply press the release button and the blade retracts smoothly into the case. The tape measure blade is a 1-1/16″ wide blade to allow for added standout and the dual end hook provides a larger surface to easily grasp on to any material to start your measurement. The fractional graduations and high visibility blade color allow for better readability in any lighting.
- Stainless steel blade, end hook, and internal components help resist rusting and extend the life of the tape
- Nylon coated blade provides more durability and extends the life of the tape
- Printed fractional graduations for quick measurements
- Wide blade provides added blade stand out
- Dual end hook and double sided printing allow for more versatile measuring