Engineered to specifications required by professional electricians the innovative 2-in-1 Dual Check™ tester from Kobalt saves you time and money, while providing quality you can trust. This dual-ended tester incorporates 2 of the most popular testers used by electricians, inspectors, technicians and homeowners into a single unit. Engineered with an exclusive design and latest technology GFCI outlet tester on one end and a 50-1000V AC non-contact voltage tester on the other the Dual Check™ quickly provides an accurate analysis of any 120 Volt receptacle. The non-contact voltage tester detects 50-1000V AC and features a bright 360 degree LED visual indicator along with an audible beeping indicator of the presence of voltage. On the other end our best-in-class GFCI outlet tester’s advanced circuitry and proprietary design precisely detects the required low resistance values (less than 10ohms) on ground wire instantly and features a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indicating correct wiring or bad ground, open neutral, hot/GND reverse, hot/nu reverse, and open hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or interpret a chart. Designed for the job site this tester features hi-impact ABS housing with a 250 lb crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 feet. Backed by a lifetime warranty this tool will take up less space in your toolbox and increase your productivity for years to come.
- Save time and money with 2 popular testers in 1 unit: non-contact voltage detector on 1 end and GFCI outlet tester on the other
- Non-contact voltage tester detects 50-to-1000-volt AC and features a bright 360 LED visual indicator along with an audible beeping indicator of the presence of voltage
- GFCI outlet tester features a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indicating correct wiring or Open Ground, Open Neutral, HOT/GND Reverse, HOT/NEU Reverse, and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or interpret a chart
- Beeping audible indicator confirms presence of voltage
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10-ft drop and offers a 250-lb crush rating